Saturday After Thanksgiving Dive and Picnic @ Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just called Little Deeper and was able to set the dives on their morning schedule. The dives will be a deep reef ledge (80-105') that rarely sees divers followed by the Governor's Walk wrecks (85'). If you're interested in making a day of it, call them at 561-436-5299 and tell them you're with Brian's group when you book to get a discount.

Nitrox required for these dives.

Afterward, it's over to the bridge for critters and turkey.

Last edited:
Oops... going to have to count me out of this one... Didn't realize that we were scheduled for DiveQuest that day. Hope everyone has a great time.

Ken

I can't commit to that yet, Brian, but I am interested!

I just called Little Deeper and was able to set the dives on their morning schedule. The dives will be a deep reef ledge (80-105') that rarely sees divers followed by the Governor's Walk wrecks (85'). If you're interested in making a day of it, call them at 561-436-5299 and tell them you're with Brian's group when you book to get a discount.

Nitrox required for these dives.

Afterward, it's over to the bridge for critters and turkey.

AWESOME! 2 more are in!

I am new to both the sport and the web site. I have heard good things about the diving up there and look forward to joining you all. Let me know what I should bring. Ive got 3 six foot tables if that would help.

scubajohn... Welcome to the board!

We look forward to having you there. This is a pot-luck get-together. You can look at the list for things that are already being brought, decide what is missing and that's what you should bring.

The 3 6' tables will be great to add to the park's current pavillion!

Welcome aboard!

Um, can we put the guest list on the first post so that we don't have to scroll and read, which is something I totally do not have time to do?

Put me down for me and a "celebrity mystery guest". Gonna try to recreate the chipotle mac 'n' cheese from last year's Venice turkey fry but...I don't know how to cook. I can follow directions, and I have them, but...I have burned water. IJS. I don't use a timer when I cook, I use a smoke alarm. Maybe you want to assign me to bringing chips or ice or something. :rofl3: Or chairs, hey I am a woman with chairs!!!

But I would still like to attempt the mac n cheese.

"Are ya feelin' lucky, punk? Well, are ya feelin' lucky?" :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Um, can we put the guest list on the first post so that we don't have to scroll and read, which is something I totally do not have time to do?
If someone wants to quote the current list, I'll edit the first post to include it.

Put me down for me and a "celebrity mystery guest". Gonna try to recreate the chipotle mac 'n' cheese from last year's Venice turkey fry but...I don't know how to cook. I can follow directions, and I have them, but...I have burned water. IJS. I don't use a timer when I cook, I use a smoke alarm. Maybe you want to assign me to bringing chips or ice or something. :rofl3: Or chairs, hey I am a woman with chairs!!!

But I would still like to attempt the mac n cheese.

"Are ya feelin' lucky, punk? Well, are ya feelin' lucky?" :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I don't think I have enough popcorn for this post. :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom