Saturday at Laguna or Crystal cove!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fair enough.... I dont like having to think too much... work has been hurting my brain... :11:

Got room for one more? After getting thrashed about last weekend, I could use a refresher on diving in calm conditions! Temps are going to be in the 70s with 20-ft vis, right?

Scot M:
Got room for one more? After getting thrashed about last weekend, I could use a refresher on diving in calm conditions! Temps are going to be in the 70s with 20-ft vis, right?
Yeah thats cool. seem like it will be a big group, right on.
I think your right for the most part but the water is almost 85 with 100ft vis.

So far it looks like it will be myself, Aaron, Seth, Kara/Boyfriend, Melvin?, Bryan?, Jim, and you. If I forgot anyone, sorry. Anyone else?
Again...meeting at 7:30 at N crescent. You can recognize me by my "freshly, cut too short hair".

John

eyasha:
Well, I am even newer than meter man to diving - I am pretty comfortable in the water though. How much experience would you generally recommend before doing this dive?
It's really just a longer swim, 3times longer than normal. But well keep a slow pace. big group no worries.

John

so how short are we talkin here? are you going for the 30 year army general that is about to retire and hair is balding just enough that he has a flat-top with a bald spot RIGHT in the middle? Sorry, couldnt help myself....

Stryker:
so how short are we talkin here? are you going for the 30 year army general that is about to retire and hair is balding just enough that he has a flat-top with a bald spot RIGHT in the middle? Sorry, couldnt help myself....
Oo-Rahh short!!

HAHA

07:30 Hrs Saturday 16 APR 05 LtCol Pasley will report for duty at North Crescent Bay. I will park at the South though. I like the shower and restroom there. So I will meet you at the stairs North entrance.

Cyrstal Cove is an excellent dive and I love it, but it is a site conditions have to be perfect to go to, and they often are not there. Long walk over shallow reef and then the dive is shallow 20 feet or less. So flat ocean at high tide is best for this site.

Deadmans Reef on the other hand often rewards and has visibility with other sites do not. But if the swell is up and the whitecaps are out like they were when Stryker and I dove Crescent Bay it can be a loooooong swim.

I am not totally sure if I am still going to be able to make it tomorrow . . . I am hoping so, but if you don't see me, please don't wait around. (Fingers crossed that my schedule works out!)

eyasha:
I am not totally sure if I am still going to be able to make it tomorrow . . . I am hoping so, but if you don't see me, please don't wait around. (Fingers crossed that my schedule works out!)
Sounds good Melvin, Looking forward to meeting you. I am also looking forward to some tips on my air use. .58...bad!

Kara, I hope you can make it, if not I think we'll forgive you. But should be a nice dive tomorrow. Conditions have been improving and warming up!

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom