Saturday at Laguna or Crystal cove!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.58 bad? you gotta be kidding right? for your size and experience id say thats pretty good... im right there with you....

yea and since the wind has slowed the F- down, maybe the temps underwater will be warmer... I spoke to someone at my LDS and he said crescent was 57 at 40 feet deep today, so it should be awesome tomorrow....

Stryker:
.58 bad? you gotta be kidding right? for your size and experience id say thats pretty good... im right there with you....

yea and since the wind has slowed the F- down, maybe the temps underwater will be warmer... I spoke to someone at my LDS and he said crescent was 57 at 40 feet deep today, so it should be awesome tomorrow....

Hell Yeah!!!! :jump013: :jump013: :fruit: :fruit: :chicken: :chicken: :bandsmlz:

John

Change of plans...You guys will have to "rock on with your bad selves" without me tomorrow.

BTW, I just read that with a red tide (if it's still there) you should probably use alcohol/vinegar ear drops to clean your ears after you dive. Anyone know if that's the case?

I'm afraid that I'm gonna wimp out on y'all. I'm so tired that I can't see straight and I'll enjoy a good *long* night's sleep even more than a trip to Laguna in the morning. Besides, I'm on a boat on Sunday so my gills won't have time to dry out!

Maybe next week.

Scot

Back
Top Bottom