Saturday, September 5th Diving w/ Captain Earl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As soon as I see you :D I will even pin you to the ground, if need be. :kiss2:

I need to make sure I'm there early with a fully charged camera battery! :D:dork2:

If Bob dives with us, I guess I am. I don't know he does it, but he causes me to lose perfectly good cameras...

I need to make sure I'm there early with a fully charged camera battery! :D:dork2:

Now who would go diving with less than a fully charged battery? :whistling::sulkoff: :palmtree: Bob

Last edited:
:scubahelmet::scubadive: Saturday, hurry up and get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya!

This week is draggin @$$... :eek:hbrother:

Im ready to dive! :yeahbaby:

I hear ya!

This week is draggin @$$... :eek:hbrother:

Im ready to dive! :yeahbaby:

Filled my tanks, charged my camera battery, put my gear togther and I'm ready to dive! :thumbs-up :palmtree: Bob

Filled my tanks, charged my camera battery, put my gear togther and I'm ready to dive! :thumbs-up :palmtree: Bob

Were so looking forward to Saturday I think I Dive and I are going to crash Earl's boat on Friday night and sleep there lol.

Dav are your batteries charged???? I want to take a couple pics with your camera. :)

This has happened NO TIME. The only time I planned on diving with you was at Spanish Rocks last year and you left me stranded to go dive with other divers. Luckily Sadie and onespeed where there and they dove with me. Maybe it's time to stop by and pay up too.:depressed:

:huh:I did? Where is Spanish Rocks?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom