Ballyhoos Grill, September 24, Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i didn't get too wet on the way home, just enough to be annoying.

my flag holding was spot on, i challenge anyone else to do a better job. i have yet to see these alleged pictures of me and food. :)

Hi All :) I just wanted to take a moment to post up and say "Thank You'. You guys are such a great group of ppl, and I thank you for welcoming me whole heartedly into your group.

Since just moving here I was truly afraid I would not find a group like my previous one of 5 years up in MI, but you guys proved me wrong.

Thanks for letting me it to your lil group. I look forward to getting to know each of you better and diving with you in the future. :)v

:hugs: (check is in the mail :wink:)

:hugs: (check is in the mail :wink:)

:cool3:Thanks goodness, cause without a J.O.B :admin:right now - its making it tough to afford to go DIVING :D.... I'll keep my eye posted on the mailbox :thumbs-up::rofl3:

Hugz :D

SurelyShirley/Cheryl and Shauna (Scott's daughter)

Shauna and Scott5644 - Thanks for bringing the camera Scott and the envelope :D

StingGirl/Rachel & ScubaCrab/Doug

Hansonian/John & MissD/Tracy

Hansonian hiding in back, Bob/Bob, and MissD

Giles45Shop/John, ScubaCrab/Doug, and StingGirl/Rachel

Giles45Shop/John with his infectious smile

Hansonian/John/Official flag post :D

SalmonBoy97/Bill

AquaPixie/Alison & her daughter Gabbie (I really like this pic)

ScubaAnn, StingGirl, III/Donny

Scuba Ann, III/Donny, and AquaPixie/Alison

Gabbie hiding way to the left, AquaPixie, McGowman/Brian, SurelyShirley/Cheryl, and Shauna hiding to the far right:

Gabbie:

Thank you all for coming out and making it such a great night! It was definitely a good night. :)

Thanks for organizing it! They don't let me out of the asylum too often, so it's a nice treat to actually put faces to names! Enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to get a chance to do it again some time.

John

Those are nice pictures Scott! I nominate you to be the official photographer of the GTBA M&G's. :cool3: I enjoyed being there and visiting with everyone. As MissD has already said, it was a good night. :palmtree: Bob

I think we will have to do this place again as well. I liked the sitting outside and having the deck to ourselves for the most part.

I think we will have to do this place again as well. I liked the sitting outside and having the deck to ourselves for the most part.

If they could do something about the septic system right under the deck it would be much better.

The septic smell was not as bad as the service from "jeffrey". But the drinks and the food were good so I would go back for those two reasons. Prices were reasonable too. I also like they way we were able to take over the outside deck. But we did that at Crabby Bills too.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom