GTBA Meet & Greet, Friday November 13, 2009, Joe's Crab Shack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a nice time at the meet and greet. Was a pleasure to meet everyone. TY Missy for being so wonderful at all the introductions and making me feel welcome.
Hope to keep in touch with everyone and do some diving.
Cheers,
Walt

You are very welcome.

Hey, Tracy where are the pictures you promised??????????????

:doh: Sorry, got sidetracked. Will do my best to get them done today when I get back home.

I can't find the piccers :crying: Before you say it Dave, we even reviewed some of the pics. :) There are two files on the card and neither contains the piccers from last week :sad: Will fiddle some more and see if I can't figure out the problem. I want to see the balloon flower head people and the dancers :D

Okay there must be something with my card reader... I put the card back in the camera and I can see the pics just fine. So I know several others took pics... AquaJon, Debra, SalmonBoy97???

Last edited:
I dont have much and wont post any pics from my cell phone without the permission of those in them. If anyone has any problems with the photos I will post later, just let me know and I will remove them.......no problem.

The special tat is a message to all that you can beat breast cancer. I am a 14 year survivor and am very proud of my pink ribbon - survivor tat. It might not be my only tat but it is the one I show off the most for now.....who knows what might be inked in the near future.....

The special tat is a message to all that you can beat breast cancer. I am a 14 year survivor and am very proud of my pink ribbon - survivor tat. It might not be my only tat but it is the one I show off the most for now.....who knows what might be inked in the near future.....

Holy mackerel Andy - Debra is on! :D Sistuh I have got to tell you that is one of the coolest things/tats I have ever seen. :thumbs-up btw, I did have a bcd for dseiden - she picked it up the other day and gave me a pair of those earrings :)

Holy cow. hot tat chat on scuba board. Well my avitar is a tat sketch. It isnt mine, but very close to one I have considered for awhile.
Cheers

Wlat, Can you post a bigger version of it? I can't really make it out very well in the av.

I've been so excited to spend Thanksgiving with my youngest. But today we found my neighbor of 14 years dead in his kitchen. So sad, he was a good man. May he rest in peace. He will be missed.:depressed::depressed:

Sorry to hear about your neighbor, hopefully it was natural causes and nothing suspicous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom