Meet & Greet, friday, June 26, Crabby Bills Courtney Campbell Causeway, 6 p.m.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Family and I are out. We are moving...

So you are going to make them move all of your stuff for the next two weeks then not even take them to dinner? :shocked2::wink:

I thought that was LAST week? You must have LOTS of stuff!

We couldn't get a truck in time for last week. I ended up power washing the house instead.

Oh yeah, I was a hooligan aswell.

100B6523Large.jpg

I am sorry that I will not be able to make it this week after all. I've been very sick since Monday and I doesn't look like I'll be better by tomorrow. If something changes I will be there. It's just not looking likely right now.:depressed:

I am sorry that I will not be able to make it this week after all. I've been very sick since Monday and I doesn't look like I'll be better by tomorrow. If something changes I will be there. It's just not looking likely right now.:depressed:

Awe. Well feel better :hugs:

:bananalama: Don't forget tonight :bananalama:

:bananalama: Don't forget tonight :bananalama:

Just spoke with the restaurant. We will be in the same area as last time. For those that don't know, that is outside, under cover, near the volleyball courts. :) I will have our ScubaBoard Flag so just look for that on one of the tables. :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom