April Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Monica and I had a great time meeting everyone! Thank you all for such a warm welcome!! We are looking forward to future meet and greets and getting together to dive!!

Msscuba--We say hi back and it was a pleasure talking with you too. Hope your son and daughter are doing well--we know how proud you must be! :)

**Missdirected--Underwater Photography class starts next week--Module 1: getting familiar with camera buttons** :) Just kidding!! (btw-Monica is telling me not to post this, but I'm betting *hoping* you'll get a laugh)

Take care and see you soon!

-Bryan

:snorkel2:
Wow! Monica and I had a great time meeting everyone! Thank you all for such a warm welcome!! We are looking forward to future meet and greets and getting together to dive!!

Msscuba--We say hi back and it was a pleasure talking with you too. Hope your son and daughter are doing well--we know how proud you must be! :)

**Missdirected--Underwater Photography class starts next week--Module 1: getting familiar with camera buttons** :) Just kidding!! (btw-Monica is telling me not to post this, but I'm betting *hoping* you'll get a laugh)

Take care and see you soon!

-Bryan

Thanks, I can't wait till we get together to dive Anna Maria Island with Jeff and Tara. I already started looking into the computers you suggested. Thanks for the input. Hopefully the next m&g won't be too far along.:):)

I thought she was in Boston... You really need to sort your schedules out with me ahead of time :tongue: :wink:

Hi Miss D. I know we can't have all of our m&g at Crabby Bills but it was awesome and hope we do it there again soon. Or in a similiar atmospher.
Can't wait to see the pictures you took. Hope things start looking up reall so. When and where do you think the next will be? Maybe I'm being to anxious.Sorry if I am. Ciao:):):):)

Thanks Tracy for organizing. I had a great time.

I didn't introduce myself and/or meet everyone, but those I did seemed pretty nice. Was good to put some faces with the names.

I'll be looking into the Invade The Keys trip. Sounds like a blast.

Take care. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Thanks to everyone it was a really nice evening.I was really glad to mee a few folks and try to put names with faces.Made me late for work after the drive back bu what are they going to do eat me :rofl3:.

It very nice time and I met this really awsome girl didnt talk much but she just sat there and play with my keys till I left.:rofl3:The cutest baby and she was so good she was the life of the party:D

Really it was fun.

Thanks again

Yes, nice to meet those of you we did. My wife had a good time, she is my "surface support" when I am taking advantage of the 2 for 1's It would be nice to do a round table introduction and open up the circle a bit...

I was not impressed with my dinner. I have eaten there before and my food looked like a plate of scraps. I did enjoy tatting Ron's raw Tuna, it was very tasty!

Yes, nice to meet those of you we did. My wife had a good time, she is my "surface support" when I am taking advantage of the 2 for 1's It would be nice to do a round table introduction and open up the circle a bit...

I was not impressed with my dinner. I have eaten there before and my food looked like a plate of scraps. I did enjoy tatting Ron's raw Tuna, it was very tasty!

I suggest we get name tags (like the ones you would stick on your shirt when going on a field trip in elementy ). We can put our board name/ first name. I'll get them if anyone is interested and bring them to the next m&g.

I generally hate name tags, but because of the volume of people especially in this case it would be a good idea.

We had several new people attend, and not knowing who is who can be frustrating. Atleast Hansen sat with the right group this time.:wink:

Crabby Bills was better than last time, but still not ideal. They really gave Tracy the run around when we first arrived.

I generally hate name tags, but because of the volume of people especially in this case it would be a good idea.

We had several new people attend, and not knowing who is who can be frustrating. Atleast Hansen sat with the right group this time.:wink:

Crabby Bills was better than last time, but still not ideal. They really gave Tracy the run around when we first arrived.

I understand what you mean about the name tags, but it would help some of us with bad memory remember. Maybe we can do it when we have large turn outs only.
How did Crabby Bills give MsD the run around?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom