GTBA Meet & Greet, Friday, July 24th @ Molly GoodHeads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3: Sit with me, I'll protect you from Margaret and Robin :devil:
I'm not 100% sure I'll be there, it depends on how much I get done tomorrow at work. If I make it out you better have a seat saved for me.

My wife & I will stop after a dolphin release meeting we have in Clearwater @ 6pm. Save us some gator bites :)

Sweet we'll see ya there. Didn't I just see you last in the same area...

Scuba Crab and I will be there!! See you all Friday night!

I know everyone is coming to see me at the meet and greet (J/K) so I have to tell you I may be a little late.
I have to deliver some product to Orlando and get back in time to drive 1.5 hours to the venue.

Scuba Crab and I will be there!! See you all Friday night!

:yelclap:

I know everyone is coming to see me at the meet and greet (J/K) so I have to tell you I may be a little late.
I have to deliver some product to Orlando and get back in time to drive 1.5 hours to the venue.

The later you are the more it will cost ya. :popcorn:

I'm out for tonight. :sad: Got bit by a bug I'm allergic to and my face is really swollen. Got meds should be great by later tonight but yea I'm not going out in public. :no:

Awh...........D's not going. You better get you head a little less swollen so it will fit into a mask tomorrow! LMAO!
Do I need to find a stand-in in case you cant make it?

Awh...........D's not going. You better get you head a little less swollen so it will fit into a mask tomorrow! LMAO!
Do I need to find a stand-in in case you cant make it?

Nah I will be there tomorrow. I started on some steroids today so I will be good to go. I'd go tonight cuz I feel fine but don't look it. We don't want to scare lil ones now do we?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom