GTBA Meet & Greet, Friday November 13, 2009, Joe's Crab Shack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im going to try and make it but Im not sure yet if I'll be able to get to this one. Crossing my fingers though!

Turns out i will be able to go! Is everyone meeting outside?

Had a nice time at the meet and greet. Was a pleasure to meet everyone. TY Missy for being so wonderful at all the introductions and making me feel welcome.
Hope to keep in touch with everyone and do some diving.
Cheers,
Walt

Reef, you should ask Tracy about the pic of her with a balloon-flower headdress!

Keep it up big boy - I have one of you with the same headdress :rofl3::popcorn::D

Danielle - Don't forget to pm Scoobahdood/Larry (who was supposed to have been there tonight). Larry :guillotine: Also remind me of that BC and I will have a look see through all my extra stuff - I won't say for sure but I am pretty darn sure I have something you can have/use. :)
had a good night. Thanks all for coming. Nice to see Mr and MRS :D AquaJon/Jon and Debra. btw, Debra - you and the "special" tat seriously rock :thumbs-up Trident, pleasure to finally put a face to a name. Brian/McGowman thanks for the fries :D Doug/ScubaCrab, Melissa, Kendra & Scott :hugs: Scott see you on Sunday.

Pics to come tomorrow.

Thanks again all for coming out. :)

Bob; Your in it deep my friend. Really deep. Don't worry though - DiveBandit/Dave is in it with you. Have me switch it up from last week so as to not interfer with DEMA and then not show... :whip:

Hey, Tracy where are the pictures you promised??????????????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom