Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 19th, Brandon Ale House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awee...Larrys all grown up > just outta the closet a week ago and already offering to tie divebandit up :wink::mooner::rofl3:

I always attract the weirdo's in the crowd...:shakehead:

BTW, I had a great time at the Ale house tonight, It was nice seeing all you guys again.

I always attract the weirdo's in the crowd...:shakehead:

I resemble that remark!! :D

It was a good time!! Thanks for all those that came out. Great meeting some new peeps and putting faces with screennames. A couple came all the way from Sarasota and a few came all the way from Brandon. :eyebrow:

It was a long drive for crappy food but worth it non the less. Good to see everyone.

The margaritas were ok and the fried clams. It was great meeting all you guys. I'm ready for the next m&g. When and where?

Morning all..
I also had a great time.. It was marvelous too meet everyone that was still there by the time we arrived.. It was a great ride up & back.. Even hubby had a good time..
So when's the next one???

Figures! I found this today, the 20'th. I live in Brandon...

Yep!! We are having another one!! All are welcome, so come out and join your fellow SB'ers for some meeting/greeting and some good eats from 5 to 9, Friday night at the Brandon Ale House.

Brandon Ale House
1817 W Brandon Blvd,
Brandon, FL
Brandon Ale House - Google Maps

Please post up if your going, so we can get a head count and have an area big enough for eveyone. Thanks!!

Hope see alot of you there!!

Da List
Scoobahdood
Missdirected
Bob
DiveBandit
Sadie199
amfinkelstein
The Newly Wed M&M :marriage:
GRD
Scott5644
msscuba
Reef
Git-R-Dun w/ missus and kiddos
Hansonian
MichelleA
mt4jeepin
ScubaCrab + 1 guest
SalmonBoy
Robin
Catra8104
Carriemak &
Mark

And where were you?????

I had a great time tonight. What a turn-out :bounce3: I'll post piccers later.

i was sitting at the bar realizing i had no way to identify the people i was supposed to meet. if you happened to see the guy with a blue hawaiian shirt on staring at everyone in the bar, that was me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom