Suggestions for October 10th Happy Hour/Meet-N-Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do ya'll ever do any M-n-G a bit further south, or do you usually stay further north???

We have been trying to move them around, in addition to having them more often (while dive season is in full swing), so more would have a chance to participate. Some, like me, can go just about anywhere, while others can't. I had taken a poll about a month back and was trying to use that as a guide on where to go next. Let me go find it and please feel free to post your thoughts. :)

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gr...ptember-5th-19th-happy-hour-meet-n-greet.html

ok is it time to narrow the choices and start the voting of places for the 10th?? Wanted to add that I did hear that Rock N Hard is not smoke free and can become bothersome for some so - some of the other options might be better. I am all for Oldsmar area, Dunedin area or any Green Iguana

My vote is for Charlie's Steak House. They have the best steaks & dirty martinis and the prices aren't that bad. :wink:

I LOVE Charley's. So I take it you are buying? :wink: Or maybe since Scoobahdood is hosting this one, we can get him to buy? :fishslap:

Last edited:
If we can't make up our minds, let's nominate MissD to rent a big van and drive all of us around the area bar hopping. Then we can include everyone in the MNG!!!!!

If we can't make up our minds, let's nominate MissD to rent a big van and drive all of us around the area bar hopping. Then we can include everyone in the MNG!!!!!

:rofl3: Now that was funny.

I'm up for anything, just waitin' on dood to decide.

Just an idea here. Maybe you guys should do a Saturday meet and greet/ Spanish Rocks dive with a lunch stop at Demetrios in Bradenton. We did that once a year or two ago. That way the southerners can get there too. The pizza is worth the drive by itself but you add a good dive to it and it doesn't get much better.

I LOVE Charley's. So I take it you are buying? :wink: Or maybe since Scoobahdood is hosting this one, we can get him to buy? :fishslap:
I will buy but what will I get out of it? :confused::eyebrow:

MissD can you set up a poll for the different suggestions and see if we can get a clear winnner? And then we can make it official as far as location. :cool2:

Last edited:
Just an idea here. Maybe you guys should do a Saturday meet and greet/ Spanish Rocks dive with a lunch stop at Demetrios in Bradenton. We did that once a year or two ago. That way the southerners can get there too. The pizza is worth the drive by itself but you add a good dive to it and it doesn't get much better.

This sounds good, but I also think if we are just doing a meet and greet. How about doing one at Gators, or the Tiki Hut at Johns Pass. Ohh hey we could go to Caddys or The Undertow in St. Pete Beach. The last two we could do shore dives, and have the grills (or bars) right there on the water. I don't think there is much to see underwater, but what the hell we might find something.

Like all just my sugestions. I am just glad it is a Sat so Lil Bit and I can show off the new diver.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom