Suggestions for October 10th Happy Hour/Meet-N-Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gators works for us, Causeway works as well. I'm happy w/anyplace in Pinellas County, the farther northwest the better.

Maybe one of the restaurants along the Courtney Causeway?

The only restaurant / bar I can think of, right now, on C.C. is Bahama Breeze. That place would be great too except it gets really, crazy packed after work on a Friday night. Which isn't a bad thing unless you are trying to talk to one another at a table which by the way,tables would be limited.

The only restaurant / bar I can think of, right now, on C.C. is Bahama Breeze. That place would be great too except it gets really, crazy packed after work on a Friday night. Which isn't a bad thing unless you are trying to talk to one another at a table which by the way,tables would be limited.

There's The Castaway, it would be good for smokers and non smoker if we have them set tables set up on the balcony. The balcony faces the bay and it's above the sand. We just have to let them know as soon as possible so they can
hold tables for us

I love Gators and have never had any problems there but whatever. How about something in Oldsmar; Buffalo Wild Wings, Courtside Grill, Oldsmar Tap House.

Speaking of Gators - Larry, that band I was telling you about is playing there tonight and Oct 10they are playing in Tampa at Rock n Hard Cafe. Anyone interested in having the meet n greet at a location with live music later. They are a good Rock n Roll band. Check them out : Stormbringer Band
MySpace.com - Stormbringer - SAFETY HARBOR, Florida - Classic Rock / Classic Rock / Classic Rock - www.myspace.com/stormbringerband

How about the 3rd, as I had promised to do them every couple of weeks?

Also this is a decent place with decent prices, if people want to do the Causeway:

Crabby Bill's Beach Club
7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
Tampa, FL 33607
(813) 281-0566

Agreed on Bahama Breeze, way too packed.

I will go to Gators - use to be one of my hangouts when I had my boat. That said, they are filthy, I had to quit eating there but it is still a fun place to hangout and watch all the boats go by and sometimes they have pretty good bands.:) Oh and football day is good there as well but now I am getting off track :wink:

Oldsmar; the suggestions from Jess all sound good.

How about the 3rd, as I had promised to do them every couple of weeks?

Also this is a decent place with decent prices, if people want to do the Causeway:

Crabby Bill's Beach Club
7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
Tampa, FL 33607
(813) 281-0566

Agreed on Bahama Breeze, way too packed.

I will go to Gators - use to be one of my hangouts when I had my boat. That said, they are filthy, I had to quit eating there but it is still a fun place to hangout and watch all the boats go by an

Crabby Bill's sound good to me. The date too. 6?

The third won't work for me either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom