Meet-N-Greet/Dinner, Friday, September 5th, Quaker Steak & Lube

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No problem. Let me know when and where. Would you like to try to carpool for the next one? How was your dive today?

Carpooling sounds good. Dive report on the trip thread titled "Sept. 6". have a look at the top of this forum, there are three "stickies", one is for the M&G, sing up sistuh!

I actually was there!

Jim, It was nice seeing you again, even if it was for a brief 60 seconds...:D

DiveBandit: the jig is up.... say good bye to K and the kids. Let them know I gave you every opportunity but I had to do what I had to do, you left me no choice. I will miss you my friend :sad: Anywhoozle, as much as I hate to do this, it must be done....

:guillotine:​

Good bye Dave.

Kat respectfully requests that you wait until I get a full time job with life insurance before you let the blade fall. Hopefully by then I'll have you're bag back to you and maybe earn a reprieve.

Kat respectfully requests that you wait until I get a full time job with life insurance before you let the blade fall. Hopefully by then I'll have you're bag back to you and maybe earn a reprieve.

Nice, go and get the family involved. :mooner: Tell Kat for her, I will.

Scoobahdood/Larry
M_G-2-11.jpg

III/Donny, ScubaAnn/Ann, Dan, Brucetrinity/Bruce
M_G-2-_2_.jpg

M_G-2-_1_.jpg

Chugger's Dad/Ron, Reef/Jay, MissusReef/Tara
M_G-2-9.jpg

Last edited:
Zardoz/Jason, Sadie199/Sadie, Scoobahdood/Larry
M_G-2-5.jpg

PolarBearBen/Ben
M_G-2-4.jpg

Frogman_5/Rich, EANDiver/Mark (the only true pirate:wink:), I Dive/Dave, Henrymorgan/Rick
M_G-2-3.jpg

MissusReef/Tara, Sam, III/Donny
M_G-2-10.jpg

Dan, ?, BruceTrnity/Bruce
M_G-2-8.jpg

Last edited:
Two more piccers from cdiver2:

FrogMan_5/Rich, DiveBandit/Dave, EANDiver/Mark, I Dive/Dave, HenryMorgan/Rick
M_G2-_1_.jpg

CoolTech/Jim, Frogman_5/Rich, HenryMorgan/Rick
M_G2-_2_.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the Pics!

I never knew how sexy a SOB I really was. I could make some real money with a body like this.:rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom