April Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you didn't try things at least one, you would have never found scuba. :D

So I can blame the froglegs on ScubaDiving :headscratch::winky:

I don't recall forcing you to eat the frog legs, I thought we asked politely if you'd like to have one, then we lied and told you they tasted fine :D.

I did notice most of those veiny lil things were taken away... Hanson, I'm quite sure have heard the cliche "Payback...."? :popcorn:

The only proof that I was there is my left arm that shows my watch and bracelts.:depressed:

Not true, you have this: :D

Left ot right of those looking at camera; Scott5644, Kendra, Tara, Jay/Reef, Rachel/msscuba, Mark of Carriemak

Ken and his "awesome girl"/hottie

Becky, Dennis, Tyler

Looks like everyone had a good time. I see my niece is getting a lot bigger.

I did notice most of those veiny lil things were taken away... Hanson, I'm quite sure have heard the cliche "Payback...."? :popcorn:

Maybe the frog legs were a bad idea but there's no reason for "payback". And honestly, what could be worse than the frog legs?

It would be nice to do a round table introduction and open up the circle a bit...

I was not impressed with my dinner. I have eaten there before and my food looked like a plate of scraps. I did enjoy tatting Ron's raw Tuna, it was very tasty!

r1_addict good suggestion. It was great meeting those I did, since the group was so large.

Sorry to hear your food looked like scrapes. Ron's Tuna was good and tasty. And my Mahi Mahi sandwich was tasty also. :D

Maybe the frog legs were a bad idea but there's no reason for "payback". And honestly, what could be worse than the frog legs?
Ahhh .... may I remind you that your talking to a woman that can wield a chainsaw :shocked2:

:laughing: :wink:

Ahhh .... may I remind you that your talking to a woman that can wield a chainsaw :shocked2:

:laughing: :wink:

<snicker>... Even though he and mcgowman fed me veins, I still like them (for now) :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom