April Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The boys and I had a great time it was such a pleasure meeting everyone. I do hope I get to see all of you at either the Sinko in May or the ITK in July.:D

MsD, where are the pictures?:eek:npatrol::eek:npatrol:

On their way now. Tried four times today... dealing with the SB photo-gallery some days :doh: Anyway, got most to upload - posting now.

What a great turn-out. I had a really good time. Three hours sure went by fast. Thanks all for coming out! Don't forget next month is after the Sheridan trip @ CarrieMak's house. :bananalama:

It's time to redeem myself.

Good redemtion. Pleasure meeting you, btw. :cool2:

Is there a designated area at Crabby Bill's everyone is going to be at? How will I know I've found the authentic Scuba Board people and not some cheap imitation of them? I'd hate to just end up at the bar drinking by myself.

Hanson... funny thing, our flag is named Hanson... wonder why? :crafty:

**Missdirected--Underwater Photography class starts next week--Module 1: getting familiar with camera buttons** :) Just kidding!! (btw-Monica is telling me not to post this, but I'm betting *hoping* you'll get a laugh)

-Bryan

You are aware I was the only one taking photos last night and I do have photoShop. :devil: :popcorn:

Photo album of M&G: http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/3933

Amber - up and coming SB sales Rep :D Amber, SpearGirl, Ken
BeckAmberKen.jpg

Monica (CrackedConch'sMissus), Ghada, R1_Addict
MonicaR1.jpg

Bandit1980, MissD
SeanMD.jpg

Chugger's Dad (Ron), LilBitsMom (Linda), LilBit (Jennifer), Bandit1980 (Sean)
LilBitSeanLinda.jpg

Amber, Linda, and Jennifer (and another lil something??? :crafty:)
LilBitGirls1.jpg

And behold, our flag's namesake Hanson

Last edited:

Scott6544 and Kendra. Thanks for the boxes by the way :wink:

Scoobahdood/Larry, SalmonBoy97/Bill, CrackedConch/Sally :whistling:

Mcgowman at the head of the table and Reef/Jay off to the left

Group overview

CoolKeysKids/Dennis & Tyler

Dennis and Tyler's new puppy:

SpearGirl, Dennis, and Tyler

Thanks Tracy for organizing. I had a great time.

I'll be looking into the Invade The Keys trip. Sounds like a blast.

my pleasure and you will love ITK! :thumbs-up

It very nice time and I met this really awsome girl didnt talk much but she just sat there and play with my keys till I left.:rofl3:

I think she was a lil young for you Ken. None of my business, I'm just sayin' :tongue:

btw, all the pics are showing up as thumbnails. :shakehead: If you would like to see full size pics, see my gallery: http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/3933

I was not impressed with my dinner. I have eaten there before and my food looked like a plate of scraps. I did enjoy tatting Ron's raw Tuna, it was very tasty!

You weren't forced to eat froglegs by Hansonian and McGowman like I was :shocked2: Thankfully, Ron's tuna cleaned the froggy taste out of my mouth :winky: The oysters were pretty darn good as well. :)

If you didn't try things at least one, you would have never found scuba. :D

You weren't forced to eat froglegs by Hansonian and McGowman like I was :shocked2:

I don't recall forcing you to eat the frog legs, I thought we asked politely if you'd like to have one, then we lied and told you they tasted fine :D.

Let me say its a honor to share the same name with the dive flag. The small sacrifice I made at the Brandon M&G (my sacrifice was drinking all those beers by myself) has now made it easier for everyone else to find the right group.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom