Meet & Greet, friday, June 26, Crabby Bills Courtney Campbell Causeway, 6 p.m.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Monica and I came in April and want to come back, but we missed May and won't be able to make it tonight. Hope to see you guys again next Month!!

Monica and I came in April and want to come back, but we missed May and won't be able to make it tonight. Hope to see you guys again next Month!!

Keep your eyes peeled for next month's gathering. I'll sticky it at the top. Think we are trying a new place :)

Getting house ready for showing here in a bit. Afterward I'll get the piccers up from the party.

Had a great time meeting folks! Too bad the sky fell.

How was the service this time???:confused:

Service was awesome. All the meals were fantastic and they had reservation signs on the table when we arrived. :D

On second thought, I don't know if I'd say Hansonian/John's service was awesome. Margaret and Bill stole his meal and ate it.:shocked2: I have piccers to prove it :devil: As if that wasn't bad enough, the waitress brought him another meal and Robin went over and started feasting on that one. Can you believe that? :wink:

The food itself was great, once I actually got some and could eat a little by myself. I was "forced" to sit at another table all alone like some leper. :)

The food itself was great, once I actually got some and could eat a little by myself. I was "forced" to sit at another table all alone like some leper. :)

You should never have allowed Robin to treat you that way. I do have proof of your being ousted:

I also have proof of Margaret aka troublemaker and Bill eating your dinner:

As everyone in this pic can see the harrasement just wouldn't let up. After you ordered another dinner Robin arrived to deprive you of that one as well :shakehead::

I did notice that finally a couple of the guys came over and had your back :D

After all of that I found Robin with Jeannie pretending to be an innocent angel:

Here she is again with SkubaGirl/Susie playing that innocent game :wink: If ya ask me they both look like trouble. :wink:

Thankfully though, there were some normal people there, like myself, Bill, and Scott :rofl3:. See:

There was also DEF/Dana and Jeannie:

Hopefully Bill takes it upon himself to set Robin straight. She seriously needs reprimanding :whip:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom