April Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Salmonboy97

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The April Meet and Greet will be at Crabby Bills on the Courtney Campbell Causeway. It will be on the 17th at 6 'til about 9ish.
We will be discussing upcoming dives as well as reporting on past dives. As always, everyone is welcome!
Please post if you plan on attending.

Crabby Bill's:
7700 Courtney Campbell Pkwy
Tampa, FL 33607

Attendees:
Mark
Carolyn/Carriemak
MissD
SlamonBoy97
Robin
Robin's Ma
DiveBandit
Hansonian
ScubaAnn
III/Donny
Reef/Jay & Tara
msscuba + 1?
Lil Bit's Mom/Linda
Lil Bit/Jennifer
Lil Bit's lil bit
Chugger's Dad
CrackedConch/Brian & Monica
Scoobahdood/Larry
Scott5644 & Kendra
mcgowman
SpearGirl/Becky & 2 Cool Keys Kids :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys ever have one somewhere in the lutz, Branden, Tampa (like near the airport) triangle I'll be there, but these trips over to the coast are a bit far to run during the evening rush hours.

Dave, Crabby Bills is next to the Tampa airport! Just before you go over the Courtney Campbell Causeway on the south side of the road.
I guess I can consider you an attendee???

Dave, Crabby Bills is next to the Tampa airport! Just before you go over the Courtney Campbell Causeway on the south side of the road.
I guess I can consider you an attendee???

That you can. I will be there. :D

If you guys ever have one somewhere in the lutz, Branden, Tampa (like near the airport) triangle I'll be there, but these trips over to the coast are a bit far to run during the evening rush hours.

That you can. I will be there. :D

:poke:...... and when did you become MrD? :rofl3::popcorn:

btw, Dave if ya can think of a place a bit further north, right off of a main thoroughfare, let me know. We can certainly host one out there. :)

I'll even be in Tampa that night, but will be with a vet from a company.. :( Maybe I'll be able to stop by afterwards...

you can add my name to the list.

:poke:...... and when did you become MrD? :rofl3::popcorn:

I know, it's sad. Does this make me your internet husband or brother?? Of course us being in the south I could be both :D

btw, Dave if ya can think of a place a bit further north, right off of a main thoroughfare, let me know. We can certainly host one out there. :)

I'll look for something and get back to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom