Meet & Greet, friday, June 26, Crabby Bills Courtney Campbell Causeway, 6 p.m.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Meet & Greet, Friday, June 26, Crabby Bills Courtney Cambell Causeway, 6:p.m.

Meet & Greets are a great way to get an opportunity to meet some of the other local divers or hang out with ones you have already met. Please note, all are welcome :) "Showtime" is at 6:p.m. and it seems we typically end round about 8:30-9:p.m.

I will speak with the manager again about saving us a spot. Hopefully he remembers there was a slight mess-up last time and goes out of his way to accomodate. :cool2:

So anywhoozle, post up if you are keen on attending!

Attendees:

SalmonBoy97
Robin
MissD
Scott5644 & Kendra
DEF & Jeanne
carriemak/ Carolyn and Mark
Lil Bit
Lil Bittest
DiveBandit1980
Lil Bit's Mom
Chugger's Dad
Hansonian
Kober3513 & Steph
ArtistDiver/Greg + 1

Last edited:
Just made reservations at the La Quinta on Ulmerton for the 21st to the 1st. Jeanne and I will be there! May be doing Spanish Rocks the 22nd.

Meet & Greet, Friday, June 26, Crabby Bills Courtney Cambell Causeway, 6:p.m.

Meet & Greets are a great way to get an opportunity to meet some of the other local divers or hang out with ones you have already met. Please note, all are welcome :) "Showtime" is at 6:p.m. and it seems we typically end round about 8:30-9:p.m.

I will speak with the manager again about saving us a spot. Hopefully he remembers there was a slight mess-up last time and goes out of his way to accomodate. :cool2:

So anywhoozle, post up if you are keen on attending!

Attendees:
StingGirl
SalmonBoy97
Robin
MissD
Scott5644
DEF & Jeanne
carriemak
Reef & Tara + 2
Kober3515

I'll say. Reff and the Mrs. waited a LONG LONG time for their food. It should've been comp'. My husband and I were there this Sunday watching my nephew pitch for the Gators and it was really nice.
Are we going to try to get in the water for some snorkling?

throw my name on the list

I'll say. Reff and the Mrs. waited a LONG LONG time for their food. It should've been comp'.

I will remind them of the couple of issues we had. I do remember some of their food is excellent but there are a couple of dishes that aren't so great. R1 Addict enjoyed everyone else's food but his :shocked2::D Ron's tuna was :thumbs-up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom