Ballyhoos Grill, September 24, Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't make it!!! Something came up!! Darn! Darn! Darn! Darn! Darn! Darn! Darn! Darn! Darn! Darn! Darn! Darn!

Just got home from the m&g. It was wonderful seeing some familiar faces as well as some new ones.:D

I just saw this, but couldn't have attended anyhow because slapped at work. (just got home). Next time there is meet and greet I will try to attend though. Me and wife are newbies, just certified and live in St. Pete.

-Mike

I just saw this, but couldn't have attended anyhow because slapped at work. (just got home). Next time there is meet and greet I will try to attend though. Me and wife are newbies, just certified and live in St. Pete.

-Mike

at your first M&G watch your food. this bunch are notorious for distracting people and stealing their food. i myself have been a victim of this and would like to warn you. :D

where's the pic of the awesome flag holder? i vote for the next M&G to be in brandon so i don't have to worry about driving so far home in the rain.

at your first M&G watch your food. this bunch are notorious for distracting people and stealing their food. i myself have been a victim of this and would like to warn you. :D

where's the pic of the awesome flag holder? i vote for the next M&G to be in brandon so i don't have to worry about driving so far home in the rain.

You are rotten! :rofl3: As for flag holder... You get a B- :sprint:

Will post piccers tomorrow and address the supposed stealing food issue :wink:

btw, Scott, the self-addressed stamped envelope was too funny AND incredibly intelligent :D:rofl3:

I had a great time! It was good to meet everyone and put faces and names together. See everyone next time. :thumb: :palmtree: Bob

Hi All :) I just wanted to take a moment to post up and say "Thank You'. You guys are such a great group of ppl, and I thank you for welcoming me whole heartedly into your group.

Since just moving here I was truly afraid I would not find a group like my previous one of 5 years up in MI, but you guys proved me wrong.

Thanks for letting me it to your lil group. I look forward to getting to know each of you better and diving with you in the future. :)v

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom