SB community, we NEED your help and input....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations on your wings!

Congratulazioni per le tue Wing...
This is your first step.
We all now wish you that you will do the underwater experience. Sure you will LOVE IT!!!

Un abbraccio forte forte from Italy (Big big hug from Italy)

Congratulations on those wings! Only the best of the best get to wear them - do so with pride!

Wishing you the best during this Merry Season from Down Under (Australia :wink:)

Dear Brian,

Few things matter more than our friends and families, huh? I'm so glad that you have made so many new friends on Scubaboard, who all think that you're GREAT! It's not easy being a kid, and especially if you have to work hard to stay happy, when you're sick. You must be so very brave! Thank you so much for giving us a chance to say hi to you, and to be your friends.

Wow, two sets of honor wings to wear! That's so cool. Yikes, you would probably have to push me right out of the plane before I would skydive! I don't have the guts. But I do love to scubadive. And, that takes guts, too. I pray that you will have a lot of fun diving, someday. No matter if it's out of a plane, or underwater. Brian, you must be double-brave to want to do both!

I wish I could give you a great big hug, and get schoolteacher cooties all over you! Take care and stay brave. You are a winner, and I know you're not afraid to work hard. I hope you have a good holiday. I will pray for you every day.

Foo (yes, Foo- isn't that weird? I wonder if you have a nickname?)

Congratulations on earning your wings, young 'trooper! May God be with you and give you the courage and strength to stand tall and strong in the face of adversity.

God bless America!

Kurt

Brian is going in for a treatment this weekend, seems he had a relapse.....keep you informed

DMP:
Brian is going in for a treatment this weekend, seems he had a relapse.....keep you informed
We certainly wish him the best - and to you, too. Glad he's got his wings, come what may...

does brian have any brothers and sisters? How is the family set for Hoilidays? Christmas or whatever?

The people from Medical Mutual have set them up nicely, he has an older sister. He will be home on Tuesday. I will be making a house call then in the evening.

Back
Top Bottom