Sb dinner Friday April 13th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Namchief:
was hoping to hear everyones opinion on the time.

I suppose anytime from 6:30 to 8:00 ish................

Namchief:
Ok so Far we have
kentmorrdave 2
Michigan Diver 2 ???
Diver Mike 2
Don Janni 2
Christi and Mom 2 ( I hope you and your Mom can make it)
Namchief and dive buddy 2

Ok La Parrilla Mission on 30th ave Friday April 13th at 7pm I need Kentmorrdave, Diver Mike and Michigan Diver to confirm that they are going and how many so we can make the reservations. Post here or PM me.
Thanks
Eric

Namchief:
Ok La Parrilla Mission on 30th ave Friday April 13th at 7pm I need Kentmorrdave, Diver Mike and Michigan Diver to confirm that they are going and how many so we can make the reservations. Post here or PM me.
Thanks
Eric

Is it too late to get in on this? If not, put two of us down.

My wife and I are staying at the Park Royal, and I will be diving with Papa Hog's on the mornings of the 13th and 14th, two tank morning trips, plus a night dive that I haven't gotten info on yet. My wife doesn't dive, so if anyone else is diving with them, then, and want to buddy-up, let me know.

Lynn

O2BBubbleFree:
Is it too late to get in on this? If not, put two of us down.

My wife and I are staying at the Park Royal, and I will be diving with Papa Hog's on the mornings of the 13th and 14th, two tank morning trips, plus a night dive that I haven't gotten info on yet. My wife doesn't dive, so if anyone else is diving with them, then, and want to buddy-up, let me know.

Lynn

It's not too late and we'd be happy to have you. We're stll waiting for a final head count but will count 2 more for you.

See ya there.

Don

Dinner on April 13th Place: La Parilla Mission Time: 7pm Local time
Diver Mike is confirmed for 2
kentmorrdave is confirmed for 2
Namchief is confirmed for 2
Don Janni confirmed for 2
Christi confirmed for 2
O2bbublefree confirmed for 2
Unless that new math has confused me again I make it 12 confirmed for dinner

Namchief:
Dinner on April 13th Place: La Parilla Mission Time: 7pm Local time
Diver Mike is confirmed for 2
kentmorrdave is confirmed for 2
Namchief is confirmed for 2
Don Janni confirmed for 2
Christi confirmed for 2
O2bbublefree confirmed for 2
Unless that new math has confused me again I make it 12 confirmed for dinner

Michigan Diver is the question mark I guess. Did you PM him?

Carol & I arrive Coz on Wednesday the 11th. Christi graciously volunteered to make the reservations for us. If we don't hear from Michigan Diver by then I'll ask her to book for 12 people.

We're looking forward to meeting everyone. Thanks Eric for instigating all this as it should be a fun evening.

Don

Don Janni:
Michigan Diver is the question mark I guess. Did you PM him?

Carol & I arrive Coz on Wednesday the 11th. Christi graciously volunteered to make the reservations for us. If we don't hear from Michigan Diver by then I'll ask her to book for 12 people.

Don

Michigan Diver can't make it

Reservations are made for 7:00pm under my name :) See you there!

Christi,
I am sorry I can not make it. I called the restaurant to tell them but the could not pull up the reservation. Sorry for the late notice,
Buenos Tardes,
dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom