SC divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandmanz32

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
SC divers, introduce your self. ill start, name is jamie, and im in taylors sc. normally dive n jocassee and keowee. i've been divng almost a year. theres a thread in the florida forum about diving with new divers. thought it'd be a good idea to put one up in this forum as well. if anyone wants to dive, or set up a local trip to dive IE: williamton, moorehead city, or even the lake, we can do it here or through PM's

My name is Howard, and I'm in Charleston. Most of my diving in SC has been offshore down here. I've been diving since '91, and I'm pretty much willing to dive anywhere and with divers of any experience level (although I don't get out nearly as much as I would like).

My name is Caleb and I live in Clemson... and I do most of my diving here at Lake Jocassee and Lake Keowee... however if I could find a cost efficient way to get on a boat and do some diving off of the coast of Charleston, I would LOVE to. :-D I love to dive and would be willing to if anyone wants to go.

I also do some playing around in Lake Hartwell, but it pretty much sucks. 1-3' vis really is not that much fun.

Caleb

Hi!!

I'm Cristi & I'm in Columbia. Got certified in February & have been diving via hooka at the Riverbanks Zoo since my certification, but haven't gotten in any REAL diving since. Would love to go diving with any of ya'll any time ya'll are heading to water...

My name is Tom and I'm from Taylors/Greenville also. I mostly dive Jocassee, but have dove Morehead, Myrtle, Florida, and the Caribbean. I am also working on Divemaster. Always good to meet more divers.

scubaboy44:
My name is Tom and I'm from Taylors/Greenville also. I mostly dive Jocassee, but have dove Morehead, Myrtle, Florida, and the Caribbean. I am also working on Divemaster. Always good to meet more divers.
how is the diving in mrytle? i have heard mixed reviews, never dove there.....but wouldnt be opposed to it.

bikinibottom:
Hi!!

I'm Cristi & I'm in Columbia. Got certified in February & have been diving via hooka at the Riverbanks Zoo since my certification, but haven't gotten in any REAL diving since. Would love to go diving with any of ya'll any time ya'll are heading to water...

diving the zoo huh? thats kinda funny. come on up o jocassee, there's a ton of us up there! we'd love to dive with yo too! never dove in lake murray, i heard diving there was "OK" ...your myspace link doesnt work BTW lol

sandmanz32:
how is the diving in mrytle? i have heard mixed reviews, never dove there.....but wouldnt be opposed to it.

It can be good or bad, depending on the weather. I had one great trip to Myrtle, but the last one was terrible due to rough seas. But there are some awesome wrecks there. Almost( but not quite, IMHO) as good as Morehead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom