Scituate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Justin,

I'm not sure you are aware of the differences in the term 'diving'. We have skin diving/snorkeling (often used interchangeably), free diving, and scuba diving. In these forums 'diving' usually means scuba diving. But that isn't to say that you can't ask other members if they've gone diving yet? In my opinion, I'm happy to have you here asking questions about hunting, diving, and just any other questions in general since hopefully one day you'll be able to take an Open Water course and join us other 'divers'.

There are a few other forums you might want to check out: new divers and those considering diving, snorkeling and free-diving,underwater-hunting and scuba teens.

good luck man - getting certified is well worth the time, energy and $$, especially if you have a boat and live on the south shore :thumbsup:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom