Scorpio Divers!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deaconbest

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i just got back from a Cenote dive with Ben, Jorge and Gonzalo. Best diving experience ever - personal, friendly, not pushy. Lots of bottom time, and Gonzalo's cave diving experience is outrageous. That guys knows the Cenotes better than the fish swimming in it.

I'll definitely be back to Cancun to dive with these guys, the wind has been crazy, and the ocean is shut down but these guys really came through and organized a trip for just me. They were very accommodating, and professional.

You don't find many businesses that put the care and quality into the services they offer, and when you do, it's a refreshing experience. I 100% recommend Scorpio Divers as THE best dive shop I have ever encountered, and I'd gladly fly another 8 hours to dive with them again.

Thanks Ben, Jorge (and Gonzalo) for a fantastic time, glad to have met you - you've got an open invitation anytime you want to dive in the cold great white north.

-gb

Thanks for sharing, I 100% agree! Gonzalo is a character. Which cenotes did you do?

Hope to see those guys soon.

Chris Langehaug
SLC, UT - USA

Had a great dive experience with Jorge last week. My wife and I were the only divers so we received personalized service. Dove C56 and in spite of strong currents an somewhat reduced visibility we had a great experience.

Attachments

• PICT0003.jpg
    PICT0003.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 58
  • PICT0007.jpg
    PICT0007.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 48
  • PICT0009.jpg
    PICT0009.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 61
  • PICT0023.jpg
    PICT0023.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 52
  • PICT0037.jpg
    PICT0037.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 46
  • PICT0041.jpg
    PICT0041.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 45
Good pics! When we were down last year, my son and I were diving with Ben on the wreck. We kept hearing a noise like someone screaming. My son came over REAL tight and signaled to me. I could not figure out what the noise was. After the dive, my son asked me if the wreck was haunted. Ben overheard it and came over laughing his a$$ off.

Apparently, there is an air pocket just off the deck in one of the galley ways. He got up in there and started his dying person routine. Scared the bejesus out of my son!! I thought it was pretty funny, though...:D

this settles it. we will be planning our return trip to cancun and plan on visiting scorpiodivers.

Good pics! When we were down last year, my son and I were diving with Ben on the wreck. We kept hearing a noise like someone screaming. My son came over REAL tight and signaled to me. I could not figure out what the noise was. After the dive, my son asked me if the wreck was haunted. Ben overheard it and came over laughing his a$$ off.

Apparently, there is an air pocket just off the deck in one of the galley ways. He got up in there and started his dying person routine. Scared the bejesus out of my son!! I thought it was pretty funny, though...:D

That is hilarious:eek:k::

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom