SCUBA: A Practical Guide for the New Diver 2nd Edtion is now available!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
SCUBA: A Practical Guide for the New Diver 2nd edition is now available!

Get it here: https://www.createspace.com/4597919
It will be on Amazon in about a week...,

This weekend I will be working on the kindle version. It is available as well now but there are some minor formatting issues I want to take care of.

Kindle is a little trickier as there are different reader formats that affect the way the pictures are displayed. The text is absolutely fine and it is readable for those who just don't want to wait.

You can find it here
Amazon.com: SCUBA: A Practical Guide for the New Diver eBook: James Lapenta: Kindle Store

---------- Post added February 7th, 2014 at 06:10 PM ----------

Kindle reformatting done. Tomorrow I work on getting it available to users of Nook, Kobo, and other e reader formats.

Don't see why it would not. It is a kindle E book download. To be sure you'd need to check the app. I don't own any apple products to do that, but it works on the kindle app for my droid.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

The kindle version does not have pics. too many issues with formatting pictures for the different readers. Tried to load with them originally but when font size was.changed or style some went away. Other messes up the text.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom