A few reviews from my new book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will it come in a large print version for us older divers looking for a fresh look at diving practices?

That's what the Kindle version is for. You can bump up the font size as much as you like! :wink:

According to UPS books should arrive on Friday the 18th. I am teaching a drysuit class out of town on Saturday. Sunday I will start packing up the signed copies that have been paid for to ship out on Monday. I will also be mailing the copies to my reviewers.

I was made aware today that there is an issue with the kindle version. I just got off the phone with them and it seems the file that got sent over by create space did not get converted correctly. They are sending me instructions to resubmit the file myself and stated that this should be resolved in 24-48 hours. I am at work now and have to wait until I get home to do this. Thanks for your patience!

I was made aware today that there is an issue with the kindle version. I just got off the phone with them and it seems the file that got sent over by create space did not get converted correctly. They are sending me instructions to resubmit the file myself and stated that this should be resolved in 24-48 hours. I am at work now and have to wait until I get home to do this. Thanks for your patience!

Just got the Kindle version before I saw this. Hope it's all sorted out already.

I always like adding to my dive knowledge so thanks for the posting & good luck with your sales.

Received this from the Kindle Team-
"Hello,
Congratulations, your book “SCUBA: A Practical Guide to Advanced Level Training” is now live and available* for purchase in the Kindle Store and enrolled in KDP Select! If you republished your book, your changes will be live in 24 hours."

If you have purchased it before the update and are having issues please contact Amazon customer support. They will be able to make sure you get your download.

I am down to my last 7 copies from this first order of 50. Once these are gone new signed copies will be sold at the Amazon cover price plus shipping.
HOWEVER, you can get a free one if you just go to my website and click on the limited time offers button at the bottom left of each page. That will take you to the Black Friday specials that are now up! Any order over $500.00 gets a complimentary signed copy of the new book. Any order over $750.00 gets signed copies of the new one and the 1st one! You can also see the prices on my UDM Aquatics Facebook Page.
I will also match any authorized HOG/Edge Gear dealer pricing!

Jim, got the book in today's mail. Already into it. Thanks!

Do you have any intentions of release in a audio format? I think I have tapped out audible.com for all instructional and historical scuba books on tape.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom