Scuba Bloopers in Books and Movies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

god I am an old fart....

Go way back to the first diver oriented black and white tv show. anyone remember its name....the star???

any way....the bad guys always liked to come up behind the good guys and cut one of the two hoses that was used back then....
the good news was....they always cut the discharge hose and not the intake hose so it didnt matter one bean.....

someday i will tell you how moses dropped one of the tablets or we would have 15 commandments.

Of course I am a young buck and saw only re-runs...

(thats when they play those old shows over again!!!:) )

Jaws 1 had the sheriff shoot the scuba tank that was in the harks mouth and the shark blew up.

Jaws 4 (the one in the carribbean) is the one where the sheriff's son (all grown up now) knocks off his tank valve and rockets to the surface to get away from the shark, not to mention in the very next scene he is flying in a plane. And nobody called DAN! He was killed when they had that electronic tracker thing that set off al pulse (I guess) that mad the shark mad and he ended up jumping out of the water and got stabbed on the broken thing on the bow of the boat. The broken thing on the bow was broken earlier in the movie when Mario Van Peebles was hanging on it, trying to shoot the tracking thing in the shark and Jaws ate him.

Jaws 3 was the one that was in 3-D and took place at Sea World and I think Louis Gossett Jr was in it. The spare air may have been involved in that one. Jaws was killed when the last guy he ate had a grenade in his hand, but Jaws didn't completely swallow him, and so one of the other guys pulled the pin and Jaws blew up.

Jaws 2 was when the kids went sailing to cable junction, got stranded, Jaws came, ate one or two of them, and Jaws died when he bit the electric cable and got fried.

Ok, I feel really sad now that I actually know all of this.

ok....the show was SEA HUNT.....the star????

but there was some guy in there also I think it was Jeff bridges dad?...

Mike Nelson

Lloyd Bridges:)

C'mon, I never got to see the show, and even I know that one: Lloyd Bridges starred as Mike Nelson.

I think if they showed re-runs of Sea Hunt today, enough people would watch to justify it.

RICHinNC once bubbled...
ok....the show was SEA HUNT.....the star????

Back
Top Bottom