Scuba Board GOSSIP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, I've been kind of unmotivated here lately when it comes to diving. Need to get back in the water and get active again.

1 Dive at a time will work

I think I'll try and get in a dive or two this weekend.

I'm hopeing for a River Dive myself this weekend

I live about as for north in Florida as possible(St. Marys River) Have you checked out our off shore weather report lately. 5-7 ft seas. I don't mind when I'm under but getting there is a real beating.
back40

I was going to dive on a wreck in the Gulf yesterday, but I only had my 3/2 and I vastly misjudged the temperature of the water. This wreck in particular I know to have a rather nasty thermocline. Also, I would have had to dive solo. I didn't fancy my chances, so after suiting up and jumping in, I wussed out.

But hey, they say to know your limits. And I don't fancy making a solo dive on a wreck in cold water. That's out of my element.

Or I could just be a wimp. :)

back40:
I live about as for north in Florida as possible(St. Marys River) Have you checked out our off shore weather report lately. 5-7 ft seas. I don't mind when I'm under but getting there is a real beating.
back40
hey Man! Come on back down and visit us sometime!

Hmmm....
Springs are still at 72 degrees...
And we are singing Christmas carols while in the caves now...

"Deck the halls with bows of silty , fa la la la la la la " :D

Da Bean

I went to Wacissa River (overgrown) and Lost Lake (55deg) on saturday, then to Ginnie on Sunday, which was nice. I dive nearly every weekend. Feel free to come out any time. Most of my planning goes on at our club website. http://tallyscubaclub.org

Headed down to Crystal River this weekend if anyone wants to come.

Oh, and as an instructor, if you want to dive more, there are three things you can do. Take a class, go on a trip, and buy gear. Winter is a great time to get cavern training.

GLENFWB:
So, have you heard the ScubaBoard Gossip? Rumor has it us North Florida divers are BORING...we aren't diving, we aren't planning any diving, and we aren't even talking about diving!!!! What's up with that?:huh:

Inquiring minds want to know.:D
Anyone can start a rumor and gossip :D

We need proof of this slander!!! Post links to those threads, which support your "BORING" claim, or face the plank!
:pirate5:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom