SCUBA Engaged in Cozumel - how we did it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AWWWW. How sweeet!
The best part? You are sooo nervous that you backrolled off the boat without your reg in your mouth!
LOL.
I am not laughing at you, my friend, but laughing with you.
A great moment to remember for sure and you will be laughing for years to come!!

What a beautiful moment. I got a little weepy!
CONGRATS!!!

P.S. Beautiful ring!!

So very sweet...Congratulations and Best Wishes for many years of Happiness !!

I re-watched the video and saw you go in without the reg in your mouth. Trust Jen to see that. This will be a great video for teaching about forgetting important dive sequences when nervous prior to entry. :D
It's such a cool vid. I wanted to watch it again anyway. Also it looked like she was taking a little long on the smooch. haha. I ran out of breath. I love it.

Wait a minute, let me see if I get this right, YOU RENTED SCOOTERS.:D just joking congrats , what a cool way to go.

These comments are just brilliant... you are absolutely right, I was a nervous wreck and totally forgot all procedure.... forgot my reg and the first thing i did was swallow a mouth full of salt water when i entered the sea.... i remember nearly choking but had a mission to do so just popped the reg in and headed straight down.. no time to cough. Thanks to all the well wishers!! This is great community :cool2:

Like I said, just couldn't resist pointing that out!
You know why? Been there, done that!
Well, not the proposal part...just the swallowing of a ton of salt water because I spaced. Usually because i am cutting up and not paying attention right before I backroll in!
Thanks for sharing your special moment with us. Wishing you many, many more happy dives and a wonderful future together!!
LOVE the other comments...you guys are too funny!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom