Scuba - mix or match ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd wear all one brand if it was good stuff provided to me by a manufacturer willing to finance all my dive trips to advertise...

but a girl can dream.
Aqualung mask, Tusa snorkel, Mares fins/reg, Edge wetsuit, DiveRite BC/computer, Scubapro gauges, Aeris octo, Henderson booties, Winoka and Dacor knives, Body Glove hood, Deep See, Henderson, and Body Glove gloves, Technomarine(?) watch...
I think my eventual goal is to have no two pieces of gear the same brand.

Did it used to be a compatability issue? These days there's little reason for it because all/most different brands will work together.

kidspot:
both my left and right fin are from ScubaPro -

I would recommend going with the same brand for both your left and right fins - but that's just my opinion :wink:

Good sound advice.

I vote for mix - Akona hood, mares X vision, poseidon jetstream, oceanic computer, fathom 7 mm suit, seadog sports boot, aqualung blades fins. If that's not a mix I don't know what is

montyb

Man thats a loaded question. But for me, having tried a lot of gear over the years I have to say without reservation that Scubapro has never -ever let me down, not once. Extremes of cold or depth they work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom