Scuba Pro MK25 help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got both books today. I'm still studying my Cisco CCNA book but I plan to take the test for that cert next weekend if I can so once that is done I am going to start on the reg books.

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:23 PM ----------

EDIT: If your Sherwood bubbles like that underwater check the one-way valve, the bubbles should exit in an fine stream not like an aquarium air stone. The OP needs to have a serious talk with the dive shop owner and maybe with Scubapro also.

HAHA it's a scubapro, he was messing with me about it looking like a Sherwood.

I think.

I got both books today. I'm still studying my Cisco CCNA book but I plan to take the test for that cert next weekend if I can so once that is done I am going to start on the reg books.

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:23 PM ----------

HAHA it's a scubapro, he was messing with me about it looking like a Sherwood.

I think.

Like I said,, I couldn't help myself. Even though I should have. A friend once said I have no off switch....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom