SCUBA Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Plus she's 16 and on the other side of the state right? Soon as school starts she'll be somebody else's girlfirend and you won't even know:shocked2:. then when you tell her she can't dive you'll be off the hook and she won't be too mad at you:cool2:. But she'll go to her other BF and tell him what a scuz you are. He'll "console" :eyebrow:her, she'll get pregnant with the first of her 6 kids, get fat, and you will not have to pay a penny of child support!:D:D So you'll have the cash to fly to tahiti and meet a nice island girl who will worship you. She'll keep her mouth shut and do WHATEVER you tell her. Meanwhile trailer girl will be on her 5th "husband" and wishing she had not pressured you to teach her to dive. Feel better now?:rofl3::rofl3:

:lol:Haha! what if he really likes this girl! and also i agree with onespeed

if your lucky i will post a picture lol xD
Is a mini skirt okay lol xD

n1149541980_30027643_7922.jpg

Brett, It is impossible to formulate an educated response to your question until you post a picture of her in a bikini.

16's a little young. How does her mom look in a bikini?

16's a little young. How does her mom look in a bikini?
:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:
HOSDIASSHAWETEREHBNFSZJEFA H BLAH!!!!! SDAEDOIAWEFRONE :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

Brett, that's a compliment for her because she's going to look like her mom later in life!! hahaha some people would take my mom over me in a bikini!!

like the song "stacy's mom"

She's cute.. but I am with the other posters... pics of Mom... :)

She's cute. I don't know if she is scuba cute but everyone has to make their own choices. Maybe I could judge a little better if there was a bikini pics of mom so I could see what the future holds for her. :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom