Scuba Rear-view mirror?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course, we could make the observation that kidspot's buddy should never BE where he couldn't easily see her WITHOUT a rear view mirror, right?

dherbman:
They exist, but I refuse to hijack another thread...... Today

Ok, I hate to start another thread for this but I would also like to know the "Rules of Diving"

Either Hijack or PM me......or....I will start a thread. I mean it. Not kidding. Don't force me to do it. :wink:

TSandM:
Of course, we could make the observation that kidspot's buddy should never BE where he couldn't easily see her WITHOUT a rear view mirror, right?

well... it's kinda hard to stay in my periphery when I'm inverted looking under a rock - right Lynne? Oh - and 80% of the dive I could just have turned my head and seen you on my right, but with this thing I didn't even need to turn my head... I did once in a while, just so you'd know I could see ya' but I didn't need to :wink: - also remember I have NO peripheral vision, even without my mask on lol

as to the rule#6 violation thingy - post the question about rules in the DIR forum... it's their most often quoted rule :wink: Second most commonly quoted rule is #1 "don't dive with unsafe divers" and I can't remeber off hand what 2-5 are is the reason I won't post them :wink:

Aloha, Tim

Now I would think #6 would be #1. Most of the time....that is the most referred to rule of all in most circles. :) Everything else refers to Rule #1.

Kidspot do you have a back up beeper when you are using that thing? :D I think this would also help with rule #6.

kidspot:
well... it's kinda hard to stay in my periphery when I'm inverted looking under a rock - right Lynne? Oh - and 80% of the dive I could just have turned my head and seen you on my right, but with this thing I didn't even need to turn my head... I did once in a while, just so you'd know I could see ya' but I didn't need to :wink: - also remember I have NO peripheral vision, even without my mask on lol

as to the rule#6 violation thingy - post the question about rules in the DIR forum... it's their most often quoted rule :wink: Second most commonly quoted rule is #1 "don't dive with unsafe divers" and I can't remeber off hand what 2-5 are is the reason I won't post them :wink:

Aloha, Tim

Do you also have to have a pocket installed on your wetsuit with a pocket protector with pens when you wear this? Oops...that would also violate Rule #6 also wouldn't it? Just want to check before I get into trouble. :D

Ooooh come on.....I know I am a weak person. I just couldn't resist. :wink:

That WOULD be very ANTI #6....but funny! If he had the beeper then he could be DIR...diving in reverse. (rim shot)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom