Scuba Stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trident is the distributor/supplier of these state stickers. Alas, some states are not available such as New Mexico.

But if a state sticker were available from Trident for your state then the LDS can order it through Trident.

If you need or want one shaped like Arizona, our LDS shop stickers fit the bill. I'd be happy to grab you one or two after the holidays and mail it to you (the shop is closed this week for a holiday vacation and shop computer software upgrade).

I would love one like Arizona and haven't been able to find one so far.

If you order online watch out for the scam sticker stores. Scuba kitty had some womens decals that I wanted to get for my wife. I went to order a half dozen or so, they were a couple of bucks apeice, fair enough.

They wanted $4-5 for shipping................... apeice!:rofl3:

I emailed the place and asked if I ordered multipules could they ship all togather? I received one of the rudest replies I have ever gotten from a online retailer, asking (and I qoute) if I was stupid or simply did not know how to read! :no: The shipping was per sticker and they did not discount or package decals togather.

DO NOT ORDER FROM Scubakitty!

I would love one like Arizona and haven't been able to find one so far.

Laurie, the Dive Shop on Prince, just west of Campbell, has their shop stickers shaped like the state of Arizona. Stop in and pick one up sometime (they're free).

i am just looking to buy a regular scubaboard sticker anybody!!!!

I have :sblogo: Stickers for anyone who would like them. Just send me a PM with your address and I will be happy to mail you as many as you would like to share for FREE! :)

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
And I must say, that Scubaboard.com sticker on the back of my truck is very attractive.

It's also held up well to our intense sunshine here in Arizona. I've had it over a year, and it's not showing any obvious signs of fading or peeling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom