Scuba Stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trident is the distributor/supplier of these state stickers. Alas, some states are not available such as New Mexico.

But if a state sticker were available from Trident for your state then the LDS can order it through Trident.

Bummer... there's a really good dive site in New Mexico.

Here's one for you...

I'm looking for a penguin dive flag sticker... I've seen the ones of sharks and turtles. I think that I even saw a sea star/starfish one. I'd love a penguin one. I've never been able to find one...any hints?

Thanks in advance!

We are going to have our Name and Logo decal made out to look like a dive flag. We just started and are trying to get the name out there. We are having our site made as we speak but our facebook page has some of our stuff if you would like to see. A portion of our proceeds are going to help injured and disabled veterans take part in fishing,diving and hunting trips. Check out www.BeachKowboy.com and go to our facebook page and become a fan.

We are going to have our Name and Logo decal made out to look like a dive flag. We just started and are trying to get the name out there. We are having our site made as we speak but our facebook page has some of our stuff if you would like to see. A portion of our proceeds are going to help injured and disabled veterans take part in fishing,diving and hunting trips. Check out www.BeachKowboy.com and go to our facebook page and become a fan.

That is a nice thing to do for our vets. I think more businesses should follow as well.

We are in the process of starting a non profit to help make this happen. I am always hearing of people saying they support our troops but very few people actually do anything about it. WE ARE doing something about it! It is something people should be proud to do.

You may want to look into CAFE PRESS to do your t-shirts. The design is available then for anyone who wants to order them. That is the route I am going for our Megadive Event shirts. Plus you aren't out financially for any shirts that do not sell.

Carolyn:shark2:

Last edited:
We looked into Cafe Press. We are wanting to have our own "brand" it is hard to do that when cafe press is doing the work for you. But for what you are doing, it is perfect.

Anyone know anything about the penguin stickers??? Anybody??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom