Scuba Tony Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Pelchen

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings
Has anyone recently used "Scuba Tony's" dive services? I would appreciate any pro/con information you can share, thanks!

Thanks
Q- Who is Christi? What services does his/her shop provide??

Dan Pelchen:
Thanks
Q- Who is Christi? What services does his/her shop provide??

She also a member of this board and we all love her

Coz Sally:
Christi owns and operates:

http://www.bluextseadiving.com/

She gets top marks for customer service, care and safety. Her crew is the best!

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel
And she herself is as nice a person as you could ever hope to meet.

I've seen scubatony at Playa Palancar during SI. Said hello to him and received a polite response. He did some very unselfish public service right after wilma by spending donations to buy building materials for some of the poorest residents of Cozumel, delivered the materials, and helped to install new roofs.

I dove with Scuba Tony a couple weeks ago...we had a great time...service was the best....he just bought a new boat...comfortable ...and the boat captain is great also. I believe if you go to his website scubatony.com he has a U.S. phone number to contact with questions.

I have dove with Tony for the past three years, some 40+ dives. Great personal service and a ton of attention to detail. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for smaller groups and great service. www.scubatony.com

Back
Top Bottom