SCUBABOARD I need HELP real BAD!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks fellow SB friends.I really needed the vote of confidence right about now.. But you know what? I really learned something about the divers that I used to call Dive buddies.(see I'm always learning) They are not my friends at all so why in the hell am I still diving with them? In fact diving with them WILL just put extra stress on myself, and I do know (even without proper training) that just aint good on a dive. Again thanks everyone............Lung

Soggy:
Forget it, I can't deal with 10 page long single posts with 15 points all based on misconceptions and/or logical fallacies.

Funny how some people assume DIR is rigid and inflexible to change or improvement then make comments like this:

Why change a good system [octo in safety triangle] that works: The training that you were taught was designed and reworked many times by people with way more dive knowledge or experience then you or I will ever have.

timegan:
Thanks fellow SB friends.I really needed the vote of confidence right about now.. But you know what? I really learned something about the divers that I used to call Dive buddies.(see I'm always learning) They are not my friends at all so why in the hell am I still diving with them? In fact diving with them WILL just put extra stress on myself, and I do know (even without proper training) that just aint good on a dive. Again thanks everyone............Lung

You learnt rule # 1 all by yourself....

TheRedHead:
Someone needs to straighten these guys out. Soggy is da man for the job...

Looks like lamont is going for it.

Nice job, Lamont.

lamont:
i've got nothing better to do right now...
Sure ya do ... go home and get your gear.

Day Island Wall ... 6 PM ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom