SCUBABOARD I need HELP real BAD!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Party poopers are going to go dive. :mooner:

Why is anyone concerned about the comments of a "diver" whose listed interests are "Scuba Diving and playing rugby (and the beer drinking that goes along with both)"? Yup, I can see him during his SI, chugging back a few Molsons and telling his dive buddies about the idiots who were gonna hang themselves with their hoses!:D

Stephen Ash:
Dang, Lamont! Quit holdin' back. Open up with both barrels!

Quick, the DIR stereotype won't hold up with kool-aid and mothership references alone!

:satisfied

Timegan...I understand your frustrations. I dive with different configurations, depending on what I am doing. You may have brought some of the strong debate from the other board on yourself because you seem to be so passionate about your opinions.

I have used the long hose many times, and the only issue I've ever had with it was on the boat trying to find somewhere to wrap and store it until I got in the water! However, it's very comfortable and functional in the water.

To make a long story short, I suggest not getting suckered in to long debates over controversy (unless you just enjoy a good debate), especially if your mind is already made up, but most importantly you should dive with any configuration you (and your buddy) are comfortable with, train with, and want to dive with. You are ultimately responsible for your own safety, regardless of the training you received, or which agency you received the training through.

Just my 2 psi...

I can't believe you guys have the time and patience to go through it all over and over again ... and then to go to other boards and do it there ... :D

jeckyll:
I can't believe you guys have the time and patience to go through it all over and over again ... and then to go to other boards and do it there ... :D

It's not about time and patience, ever ask a missionary why they have the time and patience?:wink:

As long as they don't get upset when somebody slams the door in their face I don't see the harm...

NWGratefulDiver:
Sure ya do ... go home and get your gear.

Day Island Wall ... 6 PM ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Didn't get to this until 4PM... no way I can walk home and make a 6PM dive at DIW... I've left at 3:30pm before and failed to get there...

Trying to get out of Seattle during evening rush hour sucks...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom