ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Standing on the reef @ 5:43 - really??? Are you kidding me? Incidental contact is one thing but that wasn't even close. I'm sure our crew will be a bit more respectful

:no: No standing on the reef. Invaders must maintain proper buoyancy and trim.

Don't scare all the critters away.....save some for us! I'm on a mission to find an octo! :)

Now that my gear is spread out everywhere I'm really psyched to get down there!!

We have only seen 1 octo during our night dive. Today is another night dive, so hoping to see another.

Some of you will start your travels tomorrow, others not until early Saturday. Just wanted to wish you all safe travels, safe diving, and a most excellent time with our fellow Invaders. Let this be one of your happiest weeks all year.

Don't forget to post pictures and maybe a few videos.

I just wanted to say (in the middle of getting ready for next weekend with the surprise birthday part) I hope each and every one of you have the best vacation!! Safe flights to all and amazing diving!!!! If this your first time joining you will be amazed and want to return year after year!! And to dive team 8 FOCUS!!!!!!! :D can't wait to see all the pictures!!!!

can't wait to see all the pictures!!!!

Me too....

Seems I've "lost" my dive camera (just realized this last night :()so I'll be counting on others for pictures

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom