ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Team 5!! We had a great time seeing everyone again and diving together as a team!!

IMG_5542.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5464.jpeg
    IMG_5464.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 64
Last morning at AKR. Feels weird to not be hopping on a boat for more dives with Team 4. Thanks again to Dennis and Roxanne for all the work and planning that went into this trip. We had a fantastic time with all of you and look fwd to the next trip! :scubadiver: - dianne

Attachments

• IMG_3399.jpeg
    IMG_3399.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 53
So you’re probably wondering, “Didn’t somebody mention commemorative magnets for everyone?“ Well, yes, that would’ve been me, except in my rush after having to change my flight with literally only three hours to spare before departure last Saturday, I had already checked some things off my packing checklist when I got the notice that my original flight would be delayed so that I couldn’t have made it to Roatan until Monday, so I had to book a different airline and flight to make it in time. So the things that I had checked off but not yet plunked into the suitcase are still sitting on my dining room side table.

In any event, I have 50 of these (see photo), so if you would like one (or for people with multiple folks in their party, more than one), send me a direct message here with your home address, and I will gladly mail it to you. Thanks.

1687630396339.jpeg

I just want to reiterate what has already been said. Terri and I had an absolutely wonderful time at the invasion and it was due to all the great people that attended. Old friends and new were all a joy to be around. Looking forward to seeing all that can make it to next year's invasion.

And as always, many thanks to Dennis and Roxanne for continuing their hard work to put these great events together.

We are home, but may live the closer than anyone since we are a quick drive from IAH in Houston. Safe travels for everyone on their long journey home.

As usual, Dennis and Roxanne knocked it out of the park. We had an amazing week and loved visiting with our scuba “family”.

We look forward to Bonaire next summer!

We are now going into our 3rd delay at Houston.
Full Ground Stop in Newark, upgraded from a Ground Delay.
We had to exit our >hour delayed flight , before it was fully loaded, and now the app says it will be no less that a 2.5 hour delay of the flight, before the Ground Stop "might" be removed, and we can re-board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom