ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm staying at Turquoise Bay for a few days before Anthony's. I'm thinking about having the resort drop me off at the airport on Saturday and just hitch a ride to Anthony's with an inbound flight of folks. Can anyone give me a flight number that has multiple people arriving on Saturday?
Rob you cannot do that you will not be on the passenger list provided to AKR by Bay Adventures, Sorry
Have your resort drop you off at AKR.

Yikes! The forecast for Roatan looks seriously windy for about a week. How will that affect the Invasion? We're are excited to join you all!

Yes. Looks like 20-30 mph for a bit there. Just wondering how that affects dive trips
It's a shame you didn't join the Crew, but looking forward to meeting you. Most of the dives are near the shore, so we should be fine.

Yikes! The forecast for Roatan looks seriously windy for about a week. How will that affect the Invasion? We're are excited to join you all!

AKR is on the calm side of the island. @Dannybot said we will go to the other side for the picnic and the shark dive and then we would feel the wind/surf worse. They do their best to find calmer water.

I'm staying at Turquoise Bay for a few days before Anthony's. I'm thinking about having the resort drop me off at the airport on Saturday and just hitch a ride to Anthony's with an inbound flight of folks. Can anyone give me a flight number that has multiple people arriving on Saturday?
I thought about that too, but Bay Adventures told me it would be cheaper to just taxi straight to Anthony's Key. Not sure if that's the case from Turquoise Bay.

Terri & I along with Doctor Rig are sitting at the gate in Miami waiting to board our flight to Roatan so we'll be in West End Thursday evening. Check with me that afternoon once you get settled.
Sounds good, thanks!

At this point, I'm excited to get away from the terrible air quality we have here in MN from the Canadian wildfires. Nothing like NYC last week, but still really bad for here! It's hard to leave MN in the summer because it's usually so perfect, but I'm not feeling that now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom