ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My philosophy has always been to never force someone with a small amount of power to prove that they have that power.
Showing a bit of deterrence and respect for an agent as you hand over the PP can go a long ways toward avoiding a conflict with that agent.
1000% agree. Sob stories are all scripted and rehersed, and she has perfected Carrie Fisher's "You are my only hope" line. :wink:

1000% agree. Sob stories are all scripted and rehersed, and she has perfected Carrie Fisher's "You are my only hope" line. :wink:
I learned a long time ago with building inspections and code enforcement, that asking for their help and expertise goes a long way towards avoiding trouble with them.

I learned a long time ago with building inspections and code enforcement
Which is what Dennis does for a living. :D

How much is a reasonable tip for a DM and Capt after 5 days of diving?

For those concerned about wind, it's a tad breezy but sure doesn't seem windy where I am. And there's no smoke from the Canadian wildfires!

Attachments

• 20230616_082624.jpg
    20230616_082624.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 28
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom