ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is it worth going if i can't dive? main reason i want to go is to meet everyone but it might be hard to chill while everyone else is underwater. there's always snorkeling too, i guess.
My SIL loves to snorkel, as she no longer dives. As I recall Melanie had a ball snorkeling nearly every day at Anthony's Key this last Jan, which is one reason she and my brother are joining us for this Invasion!
You will not be alone.

My SIL loves to snorkel, as she no longer dives. As I recall Melanie had a ball snorkeling nearly every day at Anthony's Key this last Jan, which is one reason she and my brother are joining us for this Invasion!
You will not be alone.
Yay! I bought the diver package just in case I’m able to be cleared :)

Patricia and I are in.
Six of this year's Grupo Ocho are already signed up!

Hopefully she won't have to read under her towel in the rain too much.
20220624_141038.jpg

The price difference between a Diver package and that for a Snorkeler is pretty minimal.
Even though Colleen may or may not dive, she too has booked a Dive package. She is another who will probably snorkel more than dive, and read in the sun or lay by the pool more than either.

Well, I hope everything works out. You're going to love diving, Roatan!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom