ScubaBoarders on Cozumel - December, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive paradise express boats santos is the best divemaster ive been going there 30 years now and love columbia

Wife, sister, brother-in-law, and mother going with me to Coz December 21-28. Diving with Aldora. sister and brother-in-law staying at Villa Aldora. Wife, mother and me staying at Suites Bahia.

Hi, Parrothead diver. I am with the Desert Sharks Parrothead club in Tucson. I will be there from Dec 25-Jan 17.....diving with Casa del Mar.

Tina

Hi Tina welcome to the board...wow you are getting a nice long vacation...I will be with a friend of mine staying at Alicia's B&B and diving with Blue XT...

Yea!! another parrothead....:D

I probably have one of the shorter trips around. Dec 26th-Dec 29th. Taking my fairly new non-diving wife to meet all my friends down in Cozumel. Staying at Baldwin's B&B, diving with Pelagic Ventures

I'll be in Mexico for 3 weeks from Dec. 11 - Dec. 30. Planning to dive in Cozumel Dec. 26-29, and staying in Isla de Mujeres from the 11th to the 15th. Then, four days in Punta Allen, and a week in Merida in between. Will probably be travelling alone. I have about 30 dives, and an advanced PADI cert. I haven't booked where to stay in Cozumel or a dive operator yet. If anyone will be there when I am, it would be fun to connect for some dives. Laura

So, are you planning to go to Margaritaville and check out Jimmy's new digs there? All the staff there is lots of fun. Just let me know if you want to meet up!

Yes!! any good parrothead would not miss that opportunity....but I am having to drag my friend kicking and screaming with me....:D...we decided to go on the day I arrive the 27th for a late lunch and "get it over with" as she puts it....love ya Panchita:kiss2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom