ScubaBoard's Spree4All Keys Wreck Trek July 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It will not be available. On full trimix trips we staff 12 crew for 12 divers. This is 7 crew and 16 divers. We try to keep this somewhat cost effective by making it an advanced nitrox and deco procedures trip for training and practice. I have full trimix trips to wrecks deeper than 300 feet on either side of this trip if you are interested.

Linky? Where's the linky?

It will not be available. On full trimix trips we staff 12 crew for 12 divers. This is 7 crew and 16 divers. We try to keep this somewhat cost effective by making it an advanced nitrox and deco procedures trip for training and practice. I have full trimix trips to wrecks deeper than 300 feet on either side of this trip if you are interested.

I'm not qualified for the deep wrecks yet, but I'd prefer to dive normoxic diluent in my Prism 2. Thanks for the reply.

Blah, no clicky, that mean it's sold out?

Edit: It's clicky now. Bam!

Last edited:
If you already have a Spree account, go to the SpreeExpeditions website and login. Then go to the Spree's calendar, to July, and click the book now link there. It is the only way your info will auto-fill.

Great start today on the bookings.

Here is the list of attendees

*Moonie
*Netdoc
*mselenaous
*Capt. Jim Wyatt
*Gwen
1-Ivan
2-Vanessa
3-C-dub (Craig)
4-Jax (Jackie)

12 spots remaining!

Last edited:
There's a rumor that Elena and I will be bringing Scooters! Woot!!!

Assuming the rumor is true and Pete does indeed show up with his highly modified Seadoo VS "Supercharged" deep wreck race scooter, does this mean DPVs are welcome aboard for this trip?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom