ScubaBoard's Spree4All Keys Wreck Trek July 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am so pumped up for this trip! I'm starting IANTD Adv. Nitrox and Deco Procedures next week, and hope to be ready for Jim Wyatt's Wreck class!

Jut a reminder, but we need more crew to fill this boat for a wild ScubaBoard party on the Spree! Great diving, from a greater boat with the greatest crew.

Great, tell us about your class.
Have you confirmed with Jim?

Blah, scheduling difficulties just imploded my class. And with future conflicts, it will be mid April before we could start. So I'm reworking it with different instructors... I do have a good lead on a class with a pretty high profile instructor. I'll post more as it comes.

I have been messaging with Capt. Jim. This class is one of the prereq's he wanted to see......

Jut a reminder, but we need more crew to fill this boat for a wild ScubaBoard party on the Spree! Great diving, from a greater boat with the greatest crew.

I think a misconception is that this is a trip for advanced/beginning tech divers only, Pete. This trip welcomes all levels of divers, from newer recreational divers to beginning tech divers and those more advanced than that. This is a great time to get experience diving multiple deep wrecks with plenty of instructors on the staff to help everyone out. Want to go from OW to Advanced? Mselenaous is there to help. Want to take an AN/DP class? We'll have an instructor for you. Looking to get 25 hours on your rebreather to advance from air dil to Normoxic? There is no reason you shouldn't be able to get 25 hours on this trip, with a 4 hour dive window morning and afternoon.

After spending 4 days on a liveaboard, every diver will regain skills or find skills they weren't sure they had.

Hear, hear! :clapping:

And there are a lot of divers that enjoy diving with less experienced divers, because we re-discover the joy in the underwater world as we show it to you!

We can even do AOW, Nitrox and many other specialties on the boat. It will be fun to hang out with a bunch of divers and learn from any number of them.

I'd be already booked in, but it's out of my dive season :(

BRad

I'd be already booked in, but it's out of my dive season :(

BRad

Out of season? It's always dive season in the Keys...or are Canadians allergic to 85 deg water? Ehh?
Just in case, there is an antidote to that... :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom