ScubaBoard's Spree4All Keys Wreck Trek July 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, tons of fish, one of the wrecks I've not had the chance to dive yet. I'm really looking forward to this trip.

If you've been thinking about this, now's the time to put up! This is a Wookie's, er Wreckie's dream! Think about the bragging rights to be on the first ever Spree4All Expedition as well as all the fun you'll have hanging with other ScubaBoardians.

Sorry Pete, I'm out.

Having eye surgery (Cornea Transplant) next month and I'm out of the water for 3 to 5 months .

OMG, You have eye disease and just can't see yourself diving! :D :D :D We will miss you my friend. We were hoping to have you along and finally get to spend some time with the ostentatious and ever entertaining Kevrumbo!

Good news peeps, we have a bit more room on the boat! Sign up today!

Didn't the M/V Spree used to be based out of Freeport, Texas and do the Flower Gardens? It looks like now only the M/V Fling is doing that, is that correct?

Didn't the M/V Spree used to be based out of Freeport, Texas and do the Flower Gardens? It looks like now only the M/V Fling is doing that, is that correct?

That is correct. We moved to Key West in 2009.

Used to, but now she's based in Margaritaville and has a lot more fun. :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom