ScubaBoard's Spree4All Keys Wreck Trek July 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are deciding if these wrecks are for you, these are the depths. As you can see even a relatively inexperienced AOW diver can stay safely within his/her training and still see a ton of steel without penetrating or exceeding safe recreational limits. However for the CCR, tech & tech-lite divers, the depths are perfect for very long run times to explore.

All depth ranges are in feet
Spiegel Grove 70 - 142
Duane 50-125
Bibb 100-135
Adolphus Busch 50-110
Thurderbolt 75-120
Vandenberg 40-140

Sorry Pete, I'm out.

Having eye surgery (Cornea Transplant) next month and I'm out of the water for 3 to 5 months .

Kev, sorry to hear that. Theres always next time. Speedy recovery!

OMG, You have eye disease and just can't see yourself diving! :D :D :D We will miss you my friend. We were hoping to have you along and finally get to spend some time with the ostentatious and ever entertaining Kevrumbo!

Good news peeps, we have a bit more room on the boat! Sign up today!
The surgery date is April 13; it will take three months to heal provided there's no graft rejection and/or infection. I won't have correctable 20/20 vision though until another two months.

Wishful thinking --but I don't "see" my Eye Surgeon giving me medical clearance to dive by late July, even if the cornea transplant looks healed & viable. . . :-(

If you are deciding if these wrecks are for you, these are the depths. As you can see even a relatively inexperienced AOW diver can stay safely within his/her training and still see a ton of steel without penetrating or exceeding safe recreational limits. However for the CCR, tech & tech-lite divers, the depths are perfect for very long run times to explore.

All depth ranges are in feet
Spiegel Grove 70 - 142
Duane 50-125
Bibb 100-135
Adolphus Busch 50-110
Thurderbolt 75-120
Vandenberg 40-140

This is a great opportunity to dive many of the major wrecks of the Florida Keys. If any of you recreational divers are hesitant because you don't have a buddy, I'd be more than glad to pair up and help make this a great trip.

but I don't "see" my Eye Surgeon giving me medical clearance
Eye see what you did there. Get well my friend. We'll struggle on somehow!

A preview of the wreck of the Thunderbolt

(only Capt. Mel on the M/V Spree looks that hot in a bikini) :wink:

I have a crew of many women this year, Mselenaous, and ain't none of em' don't look good in a bikini.

The men are prohibited from wearing bikinis, no matter what they look like.

The men are prohibited from wearing bikinis, no matter what they look like.

Thank you for that!! :rofl3:

I'm diving in Boynton Beach this week, 73-74 degrees, I've not seen any bikinis. In fact, I'm switching to my 7 mm to be warm for the whole dive

Reactions: Jax
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom