Scubapro AIR2 5th gen demand lever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hydo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone know if the demand lever in a 5th gen air 2 is the same part as the one in the 3rd generation air2? I'm rebuilding one and can't find a parts list for this latest air2. The 3rd generation reg uses part number 21.009.121 (and I can buy one on ebay) but I would like confirmation that its the right part before ordering. Ideally I'd like to see an exploded drawing/part number list for a 5th gen air2. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the demand lever in a 5th gen air 2 is the same part as the one in the 3rd generation air2? I'm rebuilding one and can't find a parts list for this latest air2. The 3rd generation reg uses part number 21.009.121 (and I can buy one on ebay) but I would like confirmation that its the right part before ordering. Ideally I'd like to see an exploded drawing/part number list for a 5th gen air2. Thanks!
Seems that until the 4th generation the lever was the ....009... parts, but the 5th. generation lever has a different part number ...090....
Shouldn't be difficult for a SP Dealer to get you one...

Attachments

• 21-090-000 AIR2 5th generation.pdf
    663.7 KB · Views: 27
Thank you! That's really helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom